The guest rooms in the Erdman Center offer comfort and convenience. Lounge areas, located on the first and third floors, allow guests to gather in an informal setting for fellowship. The lounge on the third floor has a television, and is equipped with a coffee station, microwave and refrigerator for our guests’ convenience.
The Erdman Center has fifty-nine guest rooms, six of the rooms are disability accessible. There are a variety of room types (twin bed with private bath, twin bed with shared bath, double, queen and king beds with private bath). Guests may check-in anytime after 3:30 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
Please call (609) 497-7990 or toll free (800) 622-6767 ext. 7990 to make a reservation. You may also make a room reservation online. For group room blocks please ask for the Director of Hospitality. To make individual lodging reservations, you may speak directly with the Front Desk Assistant.
All of the guest rooms are non-smoking and include the following amenities:
- Electronic door locks
- Individual climate control for heat and air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping services
- Smoke detectors/Carbon monoxide detectors
- Work desk
- AM/FM Alarm clock radios
- Telephone with voice mail and automated wake-up call
- Free local/toll-free calls
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Access to seminary gym
- Hair dryers
- Refrigerators, irons, and ironing boards available upon request
- Cribs and cots in limited room types (inquire at front desk)